Resource: Causes and Consequences of World War II
World War II Overview
1. What are the causes of World War II?
2. When was World War II?
3. What nations were involved in World War II?
4. Who were some of the major world leaders during World War II?
5. How was this war different from previous wars?
6. Where in the world was this war fought?
Using the link develop a timeline of the major events leading up to and during World II.
WHY DID JAPAN ATTACK AT PEARL HARBOR?
1. When is it JUST to punch and/or beat another person?
Video Overview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXSuaOozDE&list=PL0974399B15A5B2CF
2. World War II - Crash Course Video
World War II Introduction
1. Pearl Harbor: A Rude Awakening
2. Map Analysis
3. Group Work
4. Remembering Pearl Harbor Attack Map (Compter Lab)
- U.S. History Syllabus
- Trip Across The Country
- News Day
- Slavery and Reconstruction in America >
- U.S. History Discussion Page
- Voting Rights Research Paper
- Introduction >
- U.S. War in Iraq >
- American Expansion - The Turn of Century >
- America in Crisis >
- America in the World 1945-2003 >
- Civil Rights Movement >
- The Cold War >
- The U.S. War in Vietnam >
Modern World History
Ancient World History
Medieval and Early Modern History