2. Homework review: Who Owns History?
Is the truth and history connected?
Is there 1 true history?
How do you know what the truth is?
Are facts the truth?
3. Course Overview
4. Course Survey
1. Get syllabus signed
2. For each of the 11 quotes (below and attached)
a. Explain what the quote means to you (be sure to use your own words)
b. Explain whether you agree or disagree with the quote's author
- U.S. History Syllabus
- Trip Across The Country
- News Day
- Slavery and Reconstruction in America >
- U.S. History Discussion Page
- Voting Rights Research Paper
- Introduction >
- U.S. War in Iraq >
- American Expansion - The Turn of Century >
- America in Crisis >
- America in the World 1945-2003 >
- Civil Rights Movement >
- The Cold War >
- The U.S. War in Vietnam >
Modern World History
Ancient World History
Medieval and Early Modern History