On a weekly basis (mostly) throughout the semester you will be responsible for finding, analyzing, and presenting a local, national, and/or international news article. The article should focus on hard news rather than sports or other entertainment.
You are expected to complete this worksheet (PDF and .DOC), share it with me electronically, and you may want to bring it to class to assure you remember all the information.
Below are links to relevant news sources.
- U.S. History Syllabus
- Trip Across The Country
- News Day
- Slavery and Reconstruction in America >
- U.S. History Discussion Page
- Voting Rights Research Paper
- Introduction >
- U.S. War in Iraq >
- American Expansion - The Turn of Century >
- America in Crisis >
- America in the World 1945-2003 >
- Civil Rights Movement >
- The Cold War >
- The U.S. War in Vietnam >
Modern World History
Ancient World History
Medieval and Early Modern History